The agent shall take per sealed receipt for the money which he gives to the merchant
62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given esatto him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out to the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required sistema on the field and he shall restore it sicuro the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required work on the field and he shall restore it puro the owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain per ten GAN for each year.
64. If per man give his orchard puro a gardener onesto manage, the gardener shall give onesto the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is durante possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall tsdating reckon its days and he shall make returns puro his merchant.
101. If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it onesto the merchant.
If an agent obtain money from a merchant and have per dispute with the merchant (i
103. If, when he goes on a journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath durante the name of god and go free.
104. If per merchant give esatto an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which esatto trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) sicuro the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take verso receipt for the money which he has given esatto the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed esatto his account.
If verso merchant give money sicuro an agent as a favor, and the latter meet with a reverse where he goes, he shall return the principal of the money esatto the merchant
106. e., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent to account per the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give puro the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If per merchant lend onesto an agent and the agent return sicuro the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given sicuro him, that agent shall call the merchant esatto account in the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had verso dispute with his agent, shall give sicuro him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If verso wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of bevanda, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for party smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller esatto account, and they shall throw her into the scodella.
109. If outlaws collect mediante the house of verso wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring them esatto the palace, that wine-seller shall be put to death.